Sunday, February 10, 2013

What I'm Looking At: Brasserie Cantillon Fou' Foune

The other day I visited a restaurant in San Jose, and one of the employees shared that same interest in sour ales as I do. If you walk into a local grocery store you might not even find a sour ale, because one they are too expensive most of the time, and two they aren't popular. Enough side tracking the employee gave me a sample of Fou' Foune by Brasserie Cantillon. All I can say it was great, and wished that I had a bottle so I could review it. So this bottle is on my list, and hopefully I can review it sometime soon. A sample opened my senses wide open, so it is no wonder why Beer Advocate gave it a 100/100.

*It isn't considered a sour ale rather a lambic.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/388/5281

No comments:

Post a Comment